Q: Some dot matrix printers do not correctly print non-standard size forms (sizes other than 8 1/2 x11).
A: The solution is to modify the printer driver and add a custom paper size for form printing. Steps are as follows:
- In the Windows Start Menu, Select Settings; Printers
- Highlight the correct printer
- Select File; Server Properties
- At the Forms tab, select Create a New Form.
- Assign a name for the new form and specify the size
- Save the form
This will set up a paper size for the form being used. When printing forms like checks, verify that the correct printer and correct form are being used under Printer Properties.